Students daily routine to and from school is as follows:
- Students bring their laptop to school and take it home everyday.
- Students are required to bring their laptop device to school in a safe and secure bag of choice (There is one for purchase through the portal.)
- The laptop needs to be fully charged before the student arrives at school as students are not permitted to charge their devices during the day.
- Classrooms are unlocked approximately 20 minutes earlier than normal around 8.30am so students can drop their laptops off into the classroom as they arrive to school
- Laptops are locked in the classroom every time a teacher is not present in the room, example recess and lunchtime.
- At the end of the day students are responsible for making sure their laptop is safely secure in their laptop bag and carry it home with them.